Students wishing to apply for University Honors or Departmental Honors or who would like to request a Self-Designed major can download the appropriate forms by clicking on the name of the form below.  These forms should be submitted to the Academic Affairs Office (UNIV 107) by the deadline indicated.

  • University Honors (PDF) (docx)
  • Departmental Honors (PDF) (docx)
  • Self-Designed Major (docx)

Students wishing to apply for a Theory-to-Practice Grant should read carefully the information on that website.

Students wishing to change their advisor, declare a course Credit/No Entry, declare a major or a minor, change their schedule or file a petition can find the relevant Advising Forms.

The Academic Honesty Policy (PDF) outlines circumstances that are considered to be violations of the policy, the process followed when a student is charged with academic dishonesty and appeal options that the student has.



Office of Academic Affairs
University Hall #108
Ohio Wesleyan University
Delaware, OH 43015
P 740-368-3111
F 740-368-3374