Alumni in Residence
Preferred Method of Contact: Email
As an Alumni in Residence, Diana Roach meets with students one day per week to offer advice and assistance on resumes, cover letters, job search, networking, and grad school applications. She also conducts video-recorded mock interviews.
Prior to her work at ACDI/VOCA Diana worked for the WIC Program at Columbus Children’s Hospital, and then Director of Marketing for the Ohio Poultry Association. She began as a regional recruiter for the International Development organization ACDI/VOCA, then became Senior Director of the Volunteer Program based in Washington, DC. She managed and oversaw operations of the Program including hiring employees, volunteer recruitment, Service Learning Corps, Mars Ambassador Program, new business development for volunteer programs, and management of the VOCA fund to support the volunteer program in developing countries.
Diana works regularly with OWU students and is open to being contacted for:
- Speaking with a student 1:1 on campus
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class in-person
- Conducting a virtual webinar
- Mentoring a student
- Assisting OWU Alumni (recent Alumni, or Alumni in transition)
- Serving as a resume-reviewer for OWU students and/or Alumni
- Participating in OWU events such as speed networking, mock interviewing, panels, etc.
At OWU, Diana majored in Human Development & Family Studies, and Foods & Nutrition.