Preferred Method of Contact: Email
Chip has more than 20 years of experience managing a wide variety of economic development fundraising campaigns at the county, metro and regional levels. As Director of Investor Relations of One Columbus (previously Columbus 2020), Chip works with current and prospective investors to build upon the public-private partnership focused on regional growth. His previous experience managing economic development funding campaigns and strategic planning projects positions him as a fundraising expert. He is happy to be contacted for:
- Speaking with a student 1:1 on campus
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class in-person
- Conducting a virtual webinar
- Mentoring a student
- Assisting OWU Alumni (recent Alumni, or Alumni in transition)
- Serving as a resume-reviewer for OWU students and/or Alumni
- Participating in OWU events such as speed networking, mock interviewing, panels, etc.
Chip was a Political Science and Government major at OWU. He played on the OWU Football Team, served as President of the Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity, and was the OWU Student Attorney General.