Preferred Method of Contact: Email
Doug has over 28 years of experience in providing accounting and audit services to private and public companies with PwC, a Big 4 Accounting Firm. Doug is a financial executive with extensive global and technical experience and a proven track record of achieving profitable growth, leading world-class teams and providing value-added solutions to complex business issues. Doug is an engagement partner on SEC and non-SEC clients. He has focused on audit quality serving as a Quality Management Partner, Inspections Team Capitan and U.S. Quality and Compliance Leader.
Doug is happy to be contacted, especially by students and alumni interested in accounting careers.
- Speaking with a student 1:1 on campus
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class in-person
- Presenting to a student organization
- Conducting a virtual webinar
- Mentoring a student
- Assisting OWU Alumni (recent Alumni, or Alumni in transition
- Serving as a resume-reviewer for OWU students and/or Alumni
- Participating in OWU events such as speed networking, mock interviewing, panels, etc.
- Hosting a student for an externship or shadowing experience
- Hosting a "Career Trek/visit" with a group of students & OWU staff
Doug was an Accounting major at OWU. He played on the OWU Football Team and is a member of Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity.
PwC does have an internship process that starts during the sophomore year. He is happy to be contacted and to be a resource for these opportunities.