Preferred Method of Contact: Email
Drew is responsible for managing corporate transactions including raising capital and executing mergers & acquisitions. He also manages communications and relationships with existing and new investors. His previous experience has been in strategic pricing, SEC Reporting, and public accounting.
He would like to be involved and contacted regularly by students, especially those in Business , Finance, Economics, and Accounting for:
- Speaking with a student 1:1 on campus
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class in-person in Career Paths, Interviewing & Networking
- Presenting to a student organization
- Mentoring a student
- Serving as a resume-reviewer for OWU students and/or Alumni
- Participating in OWU events such as speed networking, mock interviewing, panels, etc.,
- Hosting a “Career Trek/visit” with a group of students & OWU staff
Drew was an Accounting major at OWU and he was involved on campus on the Men’s Soccer team, Phi Gamma Delta, EMF, Investment Club, and the Ohio Wesleyan Athletic Council (OWAC).