Preferred Method of Contact: Email
Michael has spent the past 16 years working in digital marketing, technology, professional and client services mostly in New York City. He has helped companies grow from a few dozen employees to hundreds of employees. He also participated in several successful acquisitions and mergers as well as an IPO in 2018. He currently resides in Boulder, Colorado where he works for Vail Resorts running their Relationship Marketing department. He loves to ski, hike and bike which makes living in Colorado so much fun.
He is happy to provide ongoing support to student/Alumni of any major:
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class in-person
- Presenting to a student organization
- Conducting a virtual webinar
- Mentoring a student
- Assisting OWU Alumni (recent Alumni, or Alumni in transition)
- Serving as a resume-reviewer for OWU students and/or Alumni
Michael majored in History and English at OWU and he was involved with WCAS, Newman, SLUs, CPB, Transcript, Horizons International, Wesleyan Student Foundation, Academic Status and Affairs Committee. He currently serves as an Alumni Board Member .
Vail Resorts does offer summer internship opportunities, and he is happy to discuss options with students.