Pat Tang ’17
Western & Southern Life
Pat joined Western & Southern Life in early 2020 as an Insurance and Financial Planning specialist. He enjoys helping young people prepare a strategy for their financial future and believes no one should suffer total financial devastation because of tragedy or poor planning. By understanding what is important he helps clients create a map that shows how to accomplish goals and prevent major disruptions from derailing what they have worked so hard to achieve.
When Pat is not working with clients you can catch him in the kitchen perfecting a recipe, sweating puddles on the volleyball court, enjoying some Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and pursuing other hobbies.
Pat is happy to connect with students, alumni and faculty in the areas of Music and Business. Even though he lives in Charleston, S.C., Pat would be happy to help any interested and exceptional student or young alumni with any local Western & Southern Life firms.
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a student organization
- Conducting a virtual webinar
- Mentoring a student
- Assisting OWU Alumni (recent Alumni, or Alumni in transition)
- Serving as a resume-reviewer for OWU students and/or Alumni
- Participating in OWU events such as speed networking, mock interviewing, panels, etc.
At OWU, Pat was a Music and Economics Management double major, as well as a member of Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity, the choir, and wind ensemble. Since graduation Pat has stayed connected to Ohio Wesleyan by serving on the Alpha Sigma Phi Alumni Association.