Preferred Method of Contact: Email
Zach is an Assistant Vice President at SIFMA - the trade association representing investment banks, broker-dealers, and asset managers. Zach assists the association's membership strategy and serves as the primary contact for 170+ Associate Members. Prior to SIFMA, Zach served as Associate Director of Corporate Relations at the Bipartisan Policy Center, a think tank founded by four former U.S. Senate Majority Leaders. During his tenure, Zach assisted BPC leadership in advocating bipartisan policy solutions and was a key staff member of the Health Systems Executive Council, Commission on Retirement Security and Personal Savings, American Energy Innovation Council, and the Civic Leadership Initiative.
Before joining BPC in 2014, Zach was Development Assistant at the American Action Forum, an economic policy "think and do tank" created by a former Director of the Congressional Budget Office, where he worked on strategic partnerships, fundraising, political strategy, and communications. Zach's professional experience also includes positions with All Aboard Ohio, Central Ohio Symphony Orchestra, Ohio Environmental Council, and Nine-Tenths Media Group.
He is happy to be contacted and assist students in Business and provide assistance around Athletics, Politics, Study Abroad, and Greek Life. Zach is also currently pursuing his MBA at the NYU Stern School of Business.
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class on career planning/professional developing (including Graduate School), Politics, and Business
- Presenting to a student organization
- Conducting a virtual webinar
- Serving as a resume-reviewer for OWU students and/or Alumni
- Participating in OWU events such as speed networking, mock interviewing, panels, etc.
- Hosting at “Career Trek/visit” with a group of students & OWU Staff
Zach majored in International Business & Spanish at OWU, and he was involved in the Men’s Tennis Team, SigEp, Study Abroad (Salamanca, Spain), Student Homecoming Organization, Student Faculty Committee, Annual Fund, and Orientation Leader.