Careers With Social Impact
Anna VanMeter ’11
The Emily Program
Anna is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in the treatment of eating disorders. She also treats co-occurring psychological disorders such as anxiety and mood disorders. She has experience providing telehealth and in-person services at the outpatient and intensive outpatient levels of care.
Anna is interested in helping students or alumni interested in psychology and students who are involved in Greek life. She is open to:
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class in-person
- Presenting to a student organization
- Conducting a virtual webinar
- Mentoring a student
- Assisting OWU alumni (recent Alumni, or Alumni in transition)
Anna graduated from Ohio Wesleyan in 2011 with a degree in Psychology. While at OWU, she was a member of the Delta Zeta sorority and was a member of the Psychology student board.