Careers With Social Impact
Preferred Method of Contact: Email
Brandi is a corporate attorney primarily focusing on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions, and general corporate work. She also assists entrepreneurs with formation of an entity, various contract matters, and equity/convertible debt financings. She obtained her J.D. from Cleveland State University.
She is open to being contacted by students, especially business students with an interest in law:
- Speaking with a student 1:1 on campus
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class in-person
- Presenting to a student organization
- Conducting a virtual webinar
Brandi was an accounting major at OWU, as well as a member of Delta Delta Delta, Phi Beta Kappa and Sigma Beta Delta (Accounting Honor Society). Brandi currently serves on the Leadership Board of the Northeast Ohio Alumni Chapter.