Careers With Social Impact
Sarah JanTausch ’14
Executive & Career Coach
SRJ Coaching & Consulting
Sarah is a coach who works with individuals to create values-based careers. Through her business, she teaches people the art of career transitions and turning lackluster jobs into purpose-filled careers. Her specialties include informational interviews and mindset work. She holds a Master of Science degree in Management and Leadership from Western Governors University. Prior to owning and operating her business, she worked in regulatory sciences, ran for public office, held various leadership positions in state and local government. In her spare time, she consults on local political campaigns. Her current volunteer work includes serving on the Board of Directors of the Delaware Morrow Mental Health and Recovery Services Board. Sarah is open to:
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class in-person
- Presenting to a student organization
- Conducting a virtual webinar
- Assisting OWU Alumni (recent Alumni, or Alumni in transition)
- Participating in OWU events such as speed networking, mock interviewing, panels, etc.
While at OWU, Sarah Majored in Politics & Government. Sarah Participated in the First women's golf team, Kappa Alpha Theta, Mock Convention, Student Rep to the Committee on Financial Aid & Admissions.