Teresa Milner ’94
Freelance Financial Services Representative
614-547-2285 (Preferred Method of Contact)
Teresa is self-employed as a freelancer who helps small and medium-sized businesses as well as individuals and families earn more money, get out of debt faster, become properly protected, and financially independent. Her personalized coaching helps businesses and families get on track to attain their financial goals. She was a former K-12 Spanish Teacher and she has her Master’s in Pastoral Studies with Hispanic Ministry focus. She is also a Cancer survivor and a health advocate.
She is happy to provide ongoing support to any interested student or Alum on finances, planning for financial independence or retirement, Entrepreneurship, Elementary foreign language teaching methods, and beating Cancer/healthy living:
- Speaking with a student 1:1 on campus
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class in-person
- Presenting to a student organization
- Conducting a virtual webinar
- Mentoring a student
- Assisting OWU Alumni (recent Alumni, or Alumni in transition)
Teresa majored in Psychology, Spanish, and Education at OWU.
Her organization does offer independent contractor positions with commission-based income.