Lillian Van De Velde ’16
National Accounts Manager, Managed Care Contracting
Lillian works with regional pharmacy chains around the United States to help manage their insurance contracts and resolve issues that they are having at the pharmacies that are preventing them from processing claims successfully or receiving the correct reimbursement. Her goal is to help keep the chains profitable and allow them to expand.
Lillian is interested in Helping HHK students with things like professional etiquette and career planning. She is open to:
- Speaking with a student 1:1 on campus
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class in-person
- Presenting to a student organization
- Conducting a virtual webinar
- Mentoring a student
- Assisting OWU Alumni (recent Alumni or Alumni in transition
- Participating in OWU events such as speed networking, mock interviewing, panels, etc.
Lillian graduated from OWU in 2016 with a degree in HHK (Public Health). She was a member of the OWU Softball team and participated in Local Matters.