Justin Bellassai ’15
Scientist – Analytical Research and Development
Justin has worked as a scientist in research and development at Hikma Pharmaceuticals (a top 10 generic pharmaceutical company) since graduating from OWU in 2015. Specifically, he is involved in the analytical chemistry portion of pharmaceutical development doing things like reverse engineering of other products, creating the methodology used to assess product performance, and working closely with their formulation team to ensure their product performs to the required standards.
Justin is interested in working with STEM students, chemistry students, in particular. He is open to:
- Speaking with a student 1:1 on campus
- Speaking with a student virtually or on the phone
- Presenting to a class in-person, Presenting to a student organization
- Mentoring a student
- Assisting OWU Alumni (recent Alumni, or Alumni in transition)
- Serving as a resume-reviewer for OWU students and/or Alumni
- Participating in OWU events such as speed networking, mock interviewing, panels, etc.
While on campus, Justin was a member of the Alpha Sigma Phi fraternity, participated in the Theatre department productions, and played in the Chamber Orchestra. He majored in Microbiology and minored in Chemistry.