Ohio Wesleyan cordially invites you to participate in our upcoming Micro Grad School Fair on Thursday, September 24, 2020, from 11:30-1:30 p.m. in the Atrium of Schimmel/Conrades Science Center. This event will offer an excellent opportunity to engage with OWU students who are interested in furthering their education upon graduation. Please note that this will be our only in-person Graduate/Professional School recruiting option for Fall Semester.
Registration Deadline is Friday, September 18th at 5 pm.
Since this event has a low registration fee, we will not be offering any refunds for cancellations. If, however, OWU has to cancel the fair completely due to COVID-19, we will refund your registration fee. Thank you for your understanding.
We care about your safety and the safety of our students. With this in mind, we have implemented the following: we will host a maximum of 20 Programs, so please register early to hold your spot.
We have changed our location to the Schimmel-Conrades Science Center Atrium, which is a large triangular room with very high vaulted ceilings. Tables will be spread out more than 6 feet apart, a face mask will be required, and we will only be able to accommodate 50 people in the room at one time. We do ask that only 1 recruiter per organization attends. We will also provide bags for students to receive paper materials and/or swag.
*If you don’t already have a Handshake Employer Account, please do so first.
- Graduate/Professional School Registration Fee – $50
- Box Lunch available for purchase - $5
Registration fee includes a six-foot table, black linen if needed, parking, Wi-Fi, advertising, and a box lunch available for purchase for an additional $5.
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. – Registration
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. – Micro Grad School Fair
Parking and Driving Directions
- GPS location: 90 S. Henry St., Delaware, OH 43015
- You are welcome to park in any lot on campus with the approved Parking Permit.
- Schimmel Conrades Science Center Parking Lot (closest) or Selby Stadium Parking Lot is recommended.
- 25 cents per hour metered parking on Sandusky Street is also available but is non-reimbursable.
- Schimmel-Conrades Science Center / OWU Campus Map
Email Jill Hayes, Career Connection Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 740-368-3152.
Please Note: OWU is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely. As a courtesy to our campus, we require that you wear a mask.