Assistant/Associate Director of Admission Operations
Ohio Wesleyan University is a selective, private, undergraduate liberal arts, residential institution founded in 1842 and is located just 20 miles north of Columbus, Ohio. Ohio Wesleyan invites applications for an Assistant/Associate Director of Admission Operations.
Reporting to the Director of Admission, this position is responsible for managing the complex daily operations, implementation, and processing of admissions applications for the Office of Admission. The Assistant/Associate Director of Admission Operations utilizes Slate to manage application flow and uses queries and data analytics platforms to monitor and improve processes and efficiencies.
- Primary oversight of the admissions process, procedures, and operations. This includes constantly monitoring the system to check for enhancements, resolving problems, etc.
- Provide direction, supervision, and training to admissions recruitment and operations staff to utilize Slate to assist in recruitment, communication and yield efforts.
- Assist with developing and successfully executing strategic plans for the Admission office, including goals, action plans, and metrics.
- Prepare statistical reports and analyze a variety of data to ensure effective recruitment and admissions processes.
- Manage admission procedures and requirements, scheduled communication plan, status of applications, and general admissions questions.
- Work closely with Financial Aid, IT, and Registrar’s Offices; provide data to various campus offices to maintain data integrity and compliance.
- Participate in the recruitment process and perform special projects, research, and the development of Admissions processing reports as assigned.
- Serve on a variety of university committees as a subject matter expert on admissions processing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Two years’ admissions experience required.
- Experience with Slate and/or other CRM platforms required.
- Strong knowledge of current technologies and trends in admissions processing, with the ability to acquire/learn new systems to enhance student access through the recruitment and admissions processes.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with Ohio Wesleyan students, employees, and the public.
- Knowledge of university administration, policies and procedures, especially registration, records, admissions functions, laws, and regulations.
Completed Applications Will Include
- Cover Letter which includes salary requirements
- The names, titles and contact information for three professional references.
Please email application materials to: email@example.com
Application review will begin immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Ohio Wesleyan University, a private liberal arts college located 20 miles north of Columbus, in Delaware, Ohio, promotes and celebrates an inclusive environment free from constraints in areas of culture, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, family relationship, or economic barriers. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged as OWU is an equal opportunity institution and has a strong commitment to supporting diversity, equity and inclusion.