Welcome to the Bursar's Office. Our objective is to serve you by helping you navigate the sometimes complex issues of paying for a college education. We are available to answer any questions about your student account. Our services include payment plans, billing statements, financial counseling, and maintaining financial information for student accounts. This includes posting charges and credits including tuition and fees, room and board, course fees, payments, financial aid, late fees, miscellaneous fines, damage charges, and other adjustments.
- Our office is closed for walk-in business due to the current health crisis. We are providing service to students and parents through our office email, email@example.com. We promise a reply the same day, probably sooner, if your email is received prior to 4:30 p.m. Since we are not physically in the office, the quickest way to reach us is through the above email address. Please work with us as we all work through this rarest of circumstances. We pledge to provide our very best service. We appreciate your understanding.
- Registration for the Fall 2020 semester will begin on April 6 at 7:00 a.m. for current juniors and returning seniors. You can see the entire registration schedule at the following link: Fall 2020 Registration Schedule
- To register at your allotted time your student account must be paid. If you are on a payment plan, you must be current and the amount of your last payment in April must completely pay your student account balance. Please check this as we have a number of families miscalculate their budget so their payment plan does not completely pay their balance. If you have a balance or are behind on your payment plan, you will be on hold.
- Spring 2020 statements were made available on November 15, 2019. The payment due date was December 15, 2019. If you enroll in the 5-payment plan, the first due date was December 15. The remaining due dates for the spring semester are on the 15th of each month with the last payment due on April 15, 2020.
- Students, OWU strongly encourages you to set up parents or other benefactors who are helping you with your bill with access to your student account portal (campus.owu.edu) so they can also view the bill, see account activity, and make payments. Go to this link to grant access: Self-Service Access
Here are a few links to help you finance your education:
OWU Financial Planning Guide (PDF) » Browse this handy financial guide to learn more information on fees, expenses, payment plans, loan resources, and refund policies.
Monthly Payment Plan » Set up a payment schedule for an annual fee at the Nelnet Campus Commerce website.
Financial Aid » Review grants, loans, and other need-based financial aid avenues.
1098-T Information » Helpful information about the 1098-T tax form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) » Get answers to the most common inquiries from students.