Welcome to the Bursar's Office. Our objective is to serve you by helping you navigate the sometimes complex issues of paying for a college education. We are available to answer any questions about your student account. Our services include payment plans, billing statements, financial counseling, and maintaining financial information for student accounts. This includes posting charges and credits including tuition and fees, room and board, course fees, payments, financial aid, late fees, miscellaneous fines, damage charges, and other adjustments.
- This week, June 29 -July 2, 2020, we are upgrading our payment plan system. This system will be down until July 2 until we finish this upgrade. UPDATE: We are experiencing a couple of issues with this implementation and hope to have it running by the end of business today, July 6.
- Our office is closed for walk-in business due to the current health crisis. We are providing service to students and parents through our office email, email@example.com. We promise a reply within two business days. Since we are not physically in the office, the quickest way to reach us is through the above email address. Please work with us as we all work through this rarest of circumstances. We pledge to provide our very best service. We appreciate your understanding.
- Registration for the Fall 2020 semester began on April 6 at 7:00 a.m. for current students. New students will register beginning August 15.
- To register at your allotted time your student account must be paid. If you are on a payment plan, you must be current. Please check this as we have a number of families miscalculate their budget so their payment plan does not completely pay their balance. If you have a balance or are behind on your payment plan, you will be on hold.
- Fall 2020 statements will be made available on July 2, 2020. The payment due date is August 1, 2020. If you enroll in the 4-payment plan, the first due date will be July 20. The remaining due dates for the fall semester are on the 20th of each month with the last payment due on October 20, 2020.
- Students, OWU strongly encourages you to give access to your portal (campus.owu.edu) to parents or other benefactors who are helping you with your bill. With this access they can view the bill, see account activity, and make payments. Go to this link to grant access: Self-Service Access
Here are a few links to help you finance your education:
OWU Financial Planning Guide (PDF) » Browse this handy financial guide to learn more information on fees, expenses, payment plans, loan resources, and refund policies.
Monthly Payment Plan » Set up a payment schedule for an annual fee at the Nelnet Campus Commerce website.
Financial Aid » Review grants, loans, and other need-based financial aid avenues.
1098-T Information » Helpful information about the 1098-T tax form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) » Get answers to the most common inquiries from students.