The University encourages students to report a concern and/or incident so we can respond and provide support to members of the community that have been impacted. All submitted reports will be followed up with to the fullest extent that the University is able.

It is important to note that submitting a report will initiate some follow up. If you are unsure if you want to report something then we encourage you to contact one of our confidential sources on-campus to discuss your options and process your experiences.

Counseling Services, HWCC 324, P 740-368-3145
All of our counselors are able to support you.  We have a counselor on campus dedicated to support survivors of crime: Mary DeCenzo is a certified trauma practitioner and is available to assist students managing symptoms that result from their experience.

Chaplain’s Office, HWCC 308, P 740-368-3082

Online Reporting Tools

Students are encouraged to report any concerns that they have for our community, including concerns for others.  Please utilize the online reporting tools below if you would like to notify University staff about concerns: