From campus, to community, to online resources, this information will help answer questions about drug and alcohol safety.
- Maryhaven in Delaware
88 North Sandusky St.
Delaware, Ohio 43015
- Recovery and Prevention Resources of Delaware and Morrow County
118 Stover Drive
Delaware, OH 43015-8601
P Toll-Free: 800-641-3924
Bystander Intervention Training: To schedule a presentation for your group, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information coming soon!
- ScreenU: An anonymous, personal alcohol use risk assessment.
- Statistical Snapshot on College Drinking: A snapshot of college drinking in America today.
- Bacchus and Gamma: The BACCHUS Network™ is a university- and community-based network focusing on comprehensive health and safety initiatives. It is the mission of this nonprofit organization to actively promote leadership on healthy and safe lifestyle decisions concerning alcohol abuse, tobacco use, illegal drug use, unhealthy sexual practices, and other high-risk behaviors.
- Alcohol Screening Tool: This tool can help you find out if your drinking patterns are safe, risky, or harmful. It will take only a few minutes and will generate personalized results based on your age, gender, and drinking patterns. Your responses are completely confidential and anonymous.
- American Council on Alcoholism: A not-for-profit, voluntary educational organization that tries to promote understanding among individuals, professionals, and organizations that alcoholism is a treatable illness. National Helpline: 800-527-5344
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence: Provides prevention, education, and medical/scientific information and referral services to families and individuals seeking help with an addiction problem.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism: Contains the most recent publications regarding alcohol use and physiological effects on the brain.
- College Drinking – Changing the Culture
- Not Alone: Together Against Sexual Assault