Director of Enrollment Systems
Ohio Wesleyan University is a selective, private, undergraduate liberal arts, residential institution founded in 1842 and is located just 20 miles north of Columbus. The University’s Office of Admission invites applications for a Director of Enrollment Systems position. The Director of Enrollment Systems is responsible for the management of the Admission’s Office constituent relationship management system (CRM), Technolutions Slate. The Director is responsible for ensuring that the CRM and supplemental technologies are supporting enrollment objectives and goals, and will be responsible for the management of data, and providing information to support decision making. In addition, the Director will oversee staff responsible for data entry and communication flow. The Director will facilitate the data exchange between Technolutions Slate and third party vendor data.
- Serves as the primary administrator of Slate.
- Manage third party data sources, such as Common Application, Front Rush, Search, SAT/ACT and other sources of prospects.
- Ensure successful integration with existing campus student systems.
- Create and maintain the admission applications (Cappex, Common Application and Slate).
- Maintain data integrity and quality.
- Maintain predictive modeling tools.
- Build customized dashboards, provide daily/weekly standard analytical reports needed as well as ad-hoc report requests, research and analytic support to key decision makers.
- Ensure analytics are tracked in marketing and communication campaigns. Interpret analytics to decision makers to improve marketing, recruitment techniques.
- Work collaboratively with the recruitment team to inform them of recruitment trends
- Ensure the accuracy of student records. Oversees and documents the maintenance of all prospective student records in the Slate database.
- Oversee data entry staff.
- Responsible for Slate training and setting up user accounts.
- Serves as a liaison with faculty and administrative departments in supporting data and communication needs.
- Overseeing communication flow in Slate based on identified populations and segments; executes print, email and text communication flow, supports event management, and integrates web and social media activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Position may require evening and weekend work.
Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant work experience is required. Degree in business, computer science or marketing preferred.
Preferred experience with Technolutions Slate. Knowledge of SQL is also preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with previous higher education or marketing experience. Must have proven proficiency with relational databases and data integrations, Understanding of data analytics and reporting. Proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications. Experience building, evaluating and refining work flows and other operational business processes is essential.
Experience teaching, training, or supporting staff in the use of Slate. Must be able to work independently. The Director of Enrollment Systems must have superior communication and analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to remain focused and organized while managing numerous concurrent and even competing projects and demands. Must be a strong collaborator, working well with colleagues in Admissions and Financial Aid and across campus.
Completed application packets will include:
- Cover Letter with salary requirements
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- The names, titles, and contact information for three professional references
Please email application materials to: email@example.com
Application review will begin immediately and will continue until October 21st. The deadline for application is October 21, 2017.
Ohio Wesleyan University is strongly committed to diversity within its community and encourages all interested applicants, including women and minorities, to apply (EEOE).