OWU Connection Services For Theory-To-Practice Grant and Travel Learning Course questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org P: +1.740.368.3072 C: +1.614.579.5398
Helping students engage with the world
Ohio Wesleyan is globally diverse—with a large international student population coming from more than 30 countries. It also encourages students to participate in off-campus learning opportunities to help translate classroom theory into global practice. The University has ties with colleges and universities in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America through OWU-sponsored, affiliated, and approved programs.
The Office of International and Off-Campus Programs provides services such as:
- Supporting enrolled international and U.S. global nomad students.
- Promoting and administering international educational exchanges.
- Promoting and administering domestic off-campus educational programs.
- Supporting the internationalization of the campus.
- Ensuring student and institutional compliance with certain U.S. Federal and State laws.
- Managing risk associated with international educational exchanges and other off-campus programs.
- Managing and reporting institutional data related to international exchange as required by law.
- Assisting students, faculty and staff with issues related to visas for travel, to international educational systems, to cross-cultural transitions, etc.
Merrick Hall & Hamilton-Williams Campus Center
Delaware, Ohio 43015
M-F 08:30 -- 12:00, 13:00 -- 16:30 (Summer)