Arrive at Ohio Wesleyan and travel to Seneca Rocks, WV.
Tent camping, rock climbing, hiking, canoeing, games, reflection, laughter, fun, and new friends!
Tuesday August, 16 - Friday, August 19, 2016. Move in to your dorm room on August 16.
- Interested first-year students
- Upperclassmen student leaders
- A team of professional outdoor instructors certified to lead in specific activity areas and with Wilderness First Responder training
$375 to participate. Payment and necessary forms must be postmarked on or before July 22, 2016
- Fill out and submit the online registration form.
- Completed medical form.
- Completed waiver form. If student is under 18, this form must be witnessed by a parent or guardian.
- A check for the appropriate amount made out to Ohio Wesleyan University with the student’s name on the memo line.
- Mail to:
Student Involvement Office
HWCC Room 143
Ohio Wesleyan University
Delaware, OH 43015
- Check and forms must be postmarked by July 22, 2016
- * Payments received after July 22nd will be assigned a $25 late fee. Registration closes August 5, 2016.
- Receive confirmation of your registration.
- Print packing list and obtain necessary items.
Fresh X will take place rain or shine. Refunds for the trips are made only if canceled by July 22, 2016. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
One of the perks of attending Fresh X is moving into your assigned room early! You may not have enough time to completely set up your room before the trip, but it is a great start.
Fresh X is a program of the Student Involvement Office and the Wilderness Ministry Office. If you have questions about registration or payment, contact Dana D. Behum, Assistant Director of Student Involvement for Fraternity and Sorority Life/ Orientation Program Coordinator, at (740) 368-3185 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the program, contact William Hayes,Director of Wilderness Ministry, at (740) 368-3085 or email@example.com. We look forward to your arrival in August!