Support Scholarships for OWjL Campers When You Shop at Kroger!
You can help provide camper scholarships just by shopping at Kroger. Last year, participants earned $300 for OWjL by shopping at Kroger and using their Kroger Plus Card.
First you need to register your Kroger Plus Card with OWjL’s NPO number. Then each time you swipe your Kroger Plus Card, OWjL will automatically earn a percentage of the amount of money spent, up to a maximum of $50,000 quarterly. Within seven to ten days after registering your card, you’ll see the amount of your contribution at the bottom of your receipt. The Kroger Plus Card may be registered for only one organization at a time, and participants re-enroll on an annual basis for the organization of their choice. Please share this information with family and friends; it is good for all Ohio Kroger stores except those in Cincinnati, Dayton and Springfield.
If you don’t have a Kroger Plus Card, you can get one by visiting the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
Directions to Register Online (OWjL NPO# 84082):
- Instructions for Kroger Community Rewards Supporters: https://www.kroger.com/asset/vn_998d7e0c10dde8a6fe85da9d0da9084c/sw_english_spanish
- To enroll go to this website: https://www.kroger.com/topic/kroger-community-rewards-3
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy (if not, information below on where to call to get your card number) and go to: https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Scroll down to Ohio (Columbus) and click on Enroll Now. If you do have not enrolled online previously then you must "create an account" first.
- Once you create an account you can then add OWjL Camp (organization # 84082) to your account.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on your Account Summary page online and on the bottom of your Kroger receipts.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your card.
- If you do not have your Kroger Plus Card number, you can call 877-576-7587 to get your number.
Continuing Participants must re-enroll every 12 months.
Thanks for your help!