TutorMe is a 24/7 online tutoring service with over 10,000 tutors worldwide who provide support at no extra cost to Ohio Wesleyan Students. Tutors work with you in a virtual lesson space that includes whiteboards, text editing, screen sharing, text chat, editing tools, and more. If you are a first-time user, your tutor will devote the first 10 minutes of the session to orienting you to the TutorMe teaching platform.
Features of TutorMe
TutorMe has a number of features to enrich your learning experience and help you get the most out of your study time, including:
- Tutoring Support for over 300 subjects
- Connecting to a tutor in under 30 seconds anytime of the day or night
- Selecting a “favorite” tutor
- Accessing archived tutoring sessions
- Assisting students as they prepare for the LSAT, MCAT, GRE, or GMAT
The Benefits of Working Regularly with One of TutorMe’s Online Tutors
The potential benefits of working with one of TutorMe’s tutors are many, including:
- Providing a convenient and private gateway for accessing academic support services
- Working with a tutor at times that fit your daily and weekly study schedules
- Getting tutoring support for your most challenging courses
- Working with an experienced tutor at a pace you find comfortable
- Providing a “safe” environment to ask questions, share concerns, and enhance skills through trial and error
- Gaining a greater understanding of course material and improving grades
TutorMe can help to optimize your learning experience and meet the demands of OWU’s challenging academic curriculum. Let TutorMe Tutor You!
How to Access TutorMe
Go to the Information Services Self-Help Site's TutorMe page for full access information.