To provide fun, on campus, late night, alcohol-free activities on the weekends to our students. Oh-Weekend programming strives to be diverse and engage attendance across campus.
Student organizations can register events and request funding from the Student Involvement Office up to $250! To be eligible, events must be on a weekend between the hours of 7 p.m. - midnight. Read below to learn more and use the Funding Request Form page to register your event today!
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Register event and request funding at least 2 weeks in advance
- Event must occur between the hours of 7 p.m. - midnight on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday
- The event must be on campus and alcohol free
- Your event must be free and open to all students
- The event can not be a fundraising event for the organization
- The event must be registered and approved in Orgsync
- In order to receive funding, you must include an expected budget breakdown
- Provide as much event details as possible to outline the nature of the event
What the SIO Will Do for You
- Assist in the event planning process
- Make a room reservation
- Assist with advertising – SIO social media, OWU Daily entries, poster in the HWCC atrium, announcement on HWCC atrium television
- Provide funding for pre-approved items, up to $250.00; no funds will be distributed if not pre-approved before the event