- Strategic Priorities for 2022-2023
- Develop a Distinctive and Transformational Student Experience
- Build a Diverse and Inclusive Campus Community
- Achieve Financial Sustainability Through Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- 2009-2020 Strategic Plan
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Action Plan
- Ratings and Rankings
- OWU in Review (Year-End Recap of Accomplishments)
- i³ Lectures – OWU’s unique and popular program of 3-4-minute mini lectures by OWU faculty.
- OWU Magazine
- Make the Connection – OWU Connection student reflections
OWU Immersive Experiences
Take Ohio Wesleyan’s new virtual tour with 360-degree looks into many campus hotspots and residential locations, including the Bradford Milligan Hall apartments and the House of Linguistic Diversity Small Living Unit.
Find Your Education Destination
Take the OWU Connection out for a test drive. Let our new Discovery Engine help you explore your academic interests and reach your education destination.
Day on the JAY
Ohio Wesleyan students, faculty, and staff come together twice a year to celebrate Day on the JAY, one of OWU’s favorite traditions!
‘Such a Wow Factor’
With renovations complete, the Bishops are ready to battle in Branch Rickey Arena. “Any sports team that’s competing in here – it’s going to be pure excitement,” says wrestling head coach Paul Reid.
This orientation experience immerses new Bishops in everything OWU! During Camp Oh-Wooo, first-year students build friendships, connect with current students, and get to know supportive faculty and staff.