Task Force Members
Dr. Dale Brugh, Co-Chair
Associate Provost for Institutional Effectiveness
Professor of Chemistry
Dr. Dwayne Todd, Co-Chair
Vice President for Student Engagement and Success
Dr. Ashley Biser
Associate Dean of Curriculum
Associate Professor of Politics and Government
Dr. Karlyn Crowley
Dr. Maura Donahue
Vice President for Finance and Administration
Chief Communications Officer
Dr. Stefanie Niles
Vice President for Enrollment and Communications
Dr. Brian Rellinger
Associate Provost for Academic Support
Chief Information Officer
Oversee the development of campus plans and recommend policies and procedures to allow for the safe opening of campus for instruction in the fall 2020 semester. These plans, policies, and procedures may be developed by this team or other campus teams, and should address the following needs:
- Develop policies and procedures for delivery of instruction addressing essential health and safety practice and social distancing needs.
- Acquire and deploy appropriate resources for instructional design and delivery.
- Develop opportunities for faculty, staff, and students for successful extended remote instruction.
- Recommend policies regarding which students and faculty are eligible for different modes of instruction.
- Recommend general policies and procedures for student housing, addressing such issues as state directives, essential health and safety practices, revenue concerns, social distancing needs, and quarantine locations.
- Recommend general policies and procedures for campus dining, addressing such issues as state directives, essential health and safety practices, including food service delivery, table seating, and other social distancing needs.
- Ensure other campus services, including academic support, library, advising, and bookstore are prepared to properly serve students using various established modes of learning.
Health and Safety
- Recommend campus testing, screening, and/or tracing policies and procedures in adherence with state directives and essential health and safety practices, including sourcing necessary equipment and technology and personnel to perform such services.
- Recommend campus policies regarding usage of face coverings in adherence with state directives and essential health and safety practices.
- Recommend policies regarding campus gatherings in adherence with social distancing requirements.
- Identify the need for and acquire any necessary PPE (personal protective equipment) for faculty, staff, and students.
- Ensure cleaning protocols are appropriate relative to other established plans.