1. Submit by genre (not prize). You may submit to more than one. The five genres are:
- Creative Nonfiction
2. Each submission must be typewritten, double-spaced (except poetry, which should be single-spaced), stapled, page-numbered, and titled. Your given name is not to appear anywhere on the manuscript.
3. Choose one pen name for any and all submissions. The pen name you select and the genre to which the work is submitted must appear in the top right corner of each submission.
4. A completed cover sheet must accompany your submission. The cover sheet must include your:
- Student ID Number
- HWCC Box Number
- Graduation Year
- Email Address
- Pen Name
5. Place submissions and completed form in a large envelope and deliver to the English Office (Sturges 205).
Use this opportunity to also make final OWL submissions!