Forms for changing academic advisors are available in the Office of the Registrar (University 007) or in the Academic Advising Office (Corns 316). The signature of the new advisor is required before the change can be made, but it is not necessary to get the signature of the former advisor. Forms should be returned to the Academic Advising Office. Students who wish to change their advisor but are uncertain about a new choice may talk with staff in the academic advising office for options.