U.S. First-Year and Transfer Students
U.S. first-year and transfer students for Fall can accept the offer of admission by submitting a $400 enrollment deposit on or before May 1. Please note: The enrollment deposit is not refundable if you do not enroll. Applications and deposits for U.S. Transfer students for Fall will be accepted after May 1, but completion and deposit prior to this time provides optimal opportunities for merit scholarships.
You have two ways to make your deposit:
- Use your credit card or U.S. electronic check to make your enrollment deposit online.
- Send us your check by mail. (It must be postmarked by midnight on January 7, 2017 for students transferring to OWU in January; and by May 1 for all students arriving in Fall 2017). Please make your check payable to “Ohio Wesleyan University” and mail to the following address:
Office of Admission
Ohio Wesleyan University
61 S. Sandusky St.
Delaware, OH 43015
International students can accept the offer of admission by submitting a $450 enrollment deposit on or before May 1. Please note: The enrollment deposit is not refundable if you do not enroll.
You have four ways to make a deposit:
- United States Check: You may pay by check if you have a U.S. bank account. Note: The issued check must be from an account in a United States bank.
- Money Transfer: You may transfer or wire money from a local bank to the bank with which Ohio Wesleyan has an account. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for banking information.
- International Money Order or Draft: If the funds can be withdrawn from a United States bank.
- Online: Use your credit card to make your enrollment deposit online.