THANK YOU for your participation in A/PART - our Alumni and Parent Admission Recruitment Team. We've put together this page of training resources, which we hope you'll find useful. Whether you are covering a college fair at a high school near you. Or you're writing hand-written notes to admitted students, we hope the information included on this page will be helpful. And check back often. Additional training resources will be added over time.
- Admission Presentation - This was a presentation given to a group of visiting students/parents attending our AICUO visit days this summer (2017). We've included two different presentations with different presenters. The information included is generally the same, but each presenter covers the information in a slightly different way. Feel free to watch one or both to learn a little more about OWU.
- College Fair Training Packet - paper packet of information that is sent in the mail to volunteers who are covering a college fair
- College Fair Training Video - a training video that provides volunteers with some basic information and mock college fair scenarios before covering a college fair
- Campus Tour Video - Tour guides Josh Butt '18 and Will Ashburn '19 take you on tour around campus, just as a prospective student might see it.
- Who's Who? Find out which Admission Counselor is assigned to your state/area?
- Want to know a little more about each Admission Counselor? Read their bios!
- Admission Counselor Travel Schedules - Want to know when an OWU representative will be in your home state/town? Perhaps you can join him/her for a high school visit or college fair. Or maybe you'd just like to meet up for coffee. Check out this page for more details.
- Calendar of Events/Activities - This is a general month-by-month schedule of admission related activities (application deadlines, SAT/ACT test dates, on-campus admission programs, etc.) AND A/PART initiatives.