Thank you for being a member of A/PART
Whether you are covering a college fair at a high school near you or sharing your story with encouraging notes to admitted students, you've made a difference at Ohio Wesleyan. We hope the training materials and information here will be valuable as you continue to help build the OWU community.
- Admission Presentation - The presentations below were given to students/parents attending our visit days in Summer 2017. The information included is generally the same, but each presenter covers the information in a slightly different way, which can inspire the ways you speak about OWU to prospective students. Feel free to watch one or both to learn a little more about OWU.
- College Fair Training Packet - paper packet of information that is sent in the mail to volunteers who are covering a college fair
- College Fair Training Video - a training video that provides volunteers with some basic information and mock college fair scenarios before covering a college fair
- Campus Tour Video - Tour guides Josh Butt '18 and Will Ashburn '19 take you on tour around campus, just as a prospective student might see it.
- Who's Who? Find out which Admission Counselor is assigned to your state/area?
- Want to know a little more about each Admission Counselor? Read their bios!
- Admission Counselor Travel Schedules - Want to know when an OWU representative will be in your home state/town? Perhaps you can join him/her for a high school visit or college fair. Or maybe you'd just like to meet up for coffee. Check out this page for more details.
- Calendar of Events/Activities - This is a general month-by-month schedule of admission related activities (application deadlines, SAT/ACT test dates, on-campus admission programs, etc.) AND A/PART initiatives.