Thank you for being a member of A/PART
Whether you are covering a college fair at a high school near you or sharing your story with encouraging notes to admitted students, you've made a difference at Ohio Wesleyan. We hope the training materials and information here will be valuable as you continue to help build the OWU community.
- Admission Presentation - The presentations below were given to students/parents attending our visit days in Summer 2017. The information included is generally the same, but each presenter covers the information in a slightly different way, which can inspire the ways you speak about OWU to prospective students. Feel free to watch one or both
tolearn a little more about OWU.
- A/PART Training Guide - paper packet of information that is sent in the mail to volunteers.
Pages 8 - 9 have specific information about covering a college fair
- College Fair Training Video - this video was made in fall 2017. While some of the info included in the video is outdated (i.e., some of the publications we used in 2017, we will not be using in 2018), the video can still be useful for you to review prior to covering a college fair.
- Campus Tour Video - Tour guides Josh Butt '18 and Will Ashburn '19 take you on tour around campus, just as a prospective student might see it.
- Who's Who? Find out which Admission Counselor is assigned to your state/area?
- Want to know a little more about each Admission Counselor? Read their bios!
- Admission Counselor Travel Schedules - Want to know when an OWU representative will be in your home state/town? Perhaps you can join him/her for a high school visit or college fair. Or maybe you'd just like to meet up for coffee. Check out this page for more details.
- Calendar of Events/Activities - This is a general schedule of admission related activities (application deadlines, SAT/ACT test dates, on-campus admission programs, etc.) AND A/PART initiatives.