To support Ohio Wesleyan women by:
- Promoting the fraternity system
- Enhancing the Panhellenic image
- Stimulating a continuing interest in Panhellenic affairs
- Maintaining open communication among alumnae
- Denise (Sabo) Brenner '00 (Delta Zeta) - President/ Alumni Board Representative
- Joni (Manos) Brown '78 (Kappa Kappa Gamma) - Immediate Past President
- Elizabeth (Long) Downey '06 (Kappa Alpha Theta) - Recording Secretary
- Wendy (McCall) Johnson '74 (Pi Beta Phi) - Corresponding Secretary
- Julia (Prince) Hatfield '06 (Kappa Kappa Gamma) - Faculty Liaison
- Katie (Holick) Allen '06 (Delta Delta Delta)
- Erin Huffman-Richard '02 (Delta Gamma)
- Traci Kennedy-Brockfield '01 (Delta Zeta)
The APHC always welcomes new involvement from alumnae! At this time, we are especially seeking additional representation from Delta Delta Delta and Kappa Alpha Theta, as well as former members of the OWU greek community (Alpha Delta Pi, Theta Upsilon, Gamma Phi Beta, Alpha Gamma Delta, Alpha Chi Omega, Alpha Xi Delta, Phi Mu, Zeta Tau Alpha, Sigma Kappa, Alpha Delta Theta, Chi Omega and Kappa Delta). Please contact us today to get involved!
Want to get involved?
- Email: GreekAlumni@owu.edu
Upcoming Events & Meetings
- Joint AIFC/APHC meeting with OWU Administrators - August 9, 2017, 5:30pm – The Wine Bistro-Worthington, 8231 High St, Columbus, 43235
- APHC Business Meeting – Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 6:00 pm, La Chatelaine, 627 High St, Worthington, OH 43085
- OWU Greek Day of Service – Saturday, October 28, 2017, on campus - Volunteers Needed!
- Recruitment Meet-and-Greet with Potential New Members – Friday, January 19, 2018 (time TBA), on campus
- APHC Business Meeting (Conference Call) – Saturday, February 3, 2018, 9:00 am
- Annual Order of Omega Greek Awards – March, 2018, date/time TBA, on campus
- International Badge Day Celebration – March, 2018, 12:00 noon, Benes Rooms in HWCC
"Alumnae members supporting our annual International Badge Day Celebration"