This committee works closely with the Alumni Relations Office in the organization and development of new alumni chapters and actively supports existing chapters in specific cities. This committee also supports the efforts of local leadership boards and assists with training, on-boarding and support of alumni gatherings and engagement initiatives.
ACE Committee 2018-2019 Goals
1. Participate in and provide support to local Alumni Chapters and Leadership Boards, specifically focusing on:
- Development of chapters in Columbus, Cleveland/Northeast Ohio, Chicago, Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Washington DC.
- Maintenance of chapters in all other markets.
- Recommending potential local leaders.
- Distribution of resources to assist with structure, function and planning.
2. Facilitate communication between local alumni and the University:
- Publish quarterly newsletters (Sept/Nov/Feb/May)
- Conduct bi-annual interactive webinars (Jan/June)
- Initiate ongoing personal outreach with local Leadership Board members
- Actively participate in local Alumni Chapter social media outlets and the OWU Alumni Network
3. Serve as key ambassadors of the University’s CASE (Career, Admissions, Social/Service, Engagement to Giving) volunteer initiative in working toward achievement of committee goals.
Check out the latest e-newsletter for Regional Alumni Chapter volunteers