As part of the WOW Speaker Series and in celebration of National Women & Girls in Sports Day, we invite you to join Ohio Wesleyan's female coaches and alumnae athletes, as they share experiences, insights, and opportunities for women's athletics moving forward.
They will also discuss how the qualities of teamwork, perseverance, and leadership are taught, witnessed, and embraced in both their personal and professional lives. Sponsored by the Office of Alumni Engagement and Office of Athletics.
- Kirsta Cobb, Women's Volleyball Coach
- Stacey Lobdell, Women's Basketball Coach
- Paige Messersmith, Women's Lacrosse Coach
- Brenda Semit, Women's Field Hockey Coach
- Sloane Baumgartner '20, OWU Women's Lacrosse
- Molly Delaney '22, OWU Women's Basketball
- Chloe Merritt '22, OWU Women's Volleyball
- Alexis Roberts '19, OWU Women's Field Hockey