We are heading into the final chapter of our undergraduate careers at Ohio Wesleyan University. For all of us, it has taken hard work, sacrifice, and dedication to reach this point. We are already hard at work planning safe and welcoming events for our senior year. Please see the information below regarding some of the special events we are coordinating to make your last year a memorable experience.
You may know that, in previous years, seniors have paid dues in order to participate in senior activities. This year, students WILL NOT have to pay dues. All of the events and celebrations listed below are being supported by University Advancement and Student Engagement & Success Office.
Senior Events For The Year: Please visit owu.edu/seniors for our full event list and regular class updates! (*events pending COVID-19 restrictions.*)
- Senior welcome back reception and champagne toast on August 24
- 2022 Homecoming events
- Senior Cocktail Hour at President’s Ball
- Programs through Career Connection
- Senior networking night
- Countdown to Commencement 25 days prior to graduation
- Complimentary professional headshot sponsored by Career Connection
- Complimentary commencement photo from the OWU Alumni Association
- The Final Lap celebration
- Senior Donor Dinner with President Jones
Stay tuned for additional information about exclusive Class of 2023 gear from the OWU Bookstore and the opportunity to select your class speaker for Commencement.
Make the most of your senior year!
- With your senior class gift, you can support an area that’s meaningful to you (scholarships, your major, athletics teams, etc.) and continue the legacy of senior class philanthropy. Make your gift to access the Senior Donor Dinner with Rock and to receive a senior donor cord for Commencement.
- You can make your gift securely online at owu.edu/seniors or pay by check. Mail checks to: Ohio Wesleyan University, University Advancement, 61 S. Sandusky St. Delaware, OH 43015.
- Visit OWU Career Connection to revise your resume/CV (essential for seniors!), develop an exceptional cover letter and/or personal statement, and explore career options and your skills, values, & career interests. See the Career Connection website at owu.edu/careers for more information.
Please feel free to contact the Senior Advisory Board at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join!
The board communicates primarily over email. This group provides feedback and insight on senior class programs and activities.