Congratulations on your decision to attend Ohio Wesleyan University! Welcome to the OWU family!
- Students will receive more information in regards to the virtual orientation experience and how to complete the virtual summer orientation course in Blackboard. Check your OWU email address and the New@OWU weekly digest for more information beginning on June 1st. Students will have until June 14th to complete the orientation course.
- Fall course registration with an academic advisor will take place virtually/remotely in late June. More information about course registration will be emailed to your OWU email address at a later date, but students will need to complete the virtual summer orientation experience in Blackboard before registering.
- We will have a number of opportunities for students to engage with each other and OWU staff, as well as virtual sessions for family members, through Zoom sessions this summer beginning in June. The schedule of the sessions are below. Click on the dates below to register for the session you would like to attend. All sessions will be held from 6:30 - 7:30 pm EDT
New Student Virtual Conversations / Sessions: (click on the date(s) to register)
- Learn about Camp Oh-Wooo! (click to view recording of session) (Orientation Programs)
- Academic Life and Preparing for Class Registration (click to view recording) (Academic Affairs)
- July 6 - Living On-Campus (Residential Life)
- July 8 - BIPOC Student Conversation: Conversation with BIPOC Students/Staff (Office of Multicultural Student Affairs)
- August 2 - Getting Involved at OWU (Student Involvement Office)
- August 4 - LGBTQIA+ Student Conversation: Conversation with LGBTQIA+ Students/Staff
Family / Parent Sessions: (click on the date(s) to register)
- July 7 - Financial Aid / Student Accounts
- July 28 - Parent-to-Parent: A conversation with the Parent Council and parents of current students.
General Orientation Questions, contact:
Brad Pulcini, Dean of Student Services
Academic/Registration Questions, contact:
Dr. Andrea Colvin, Interim Associate Dean for Academic Performance; Associate Professor of Modern Languages