To provide fun, on campus, late night, alcohol-free activities on the weekends to our students. Oh-weekend programming strives to be diverse and engage attendance across campus.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Register event and request funding at least 1 month in advance and provide all details
- Event should occur between the hours of 7pm and midnight on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday
- The event must be registered on Orgsync
- In order to receive funding, you must include an expected budget breakdown
- The event must be on campus and alcohol free
- Your event must be free and open to all students
What the SIO Will Do for You
- Make a room reservation
- Assist with advertising – SIO social media, OWU Daily entries, poster in the HWCC atrium, announcement on HWCC atrium television
- Provide funding for pre-approved items, up to $250.00; no funds will be distributed that were not pre-approved/after the event
Oh-Weekend Event Submission and Funding Request Form
Note: Fields marked with a red dot are required.