To provide fun, on-campus, late night, alcohol-free options on the weekends to our students. We believe that successful weekend programming will de diverse in its offerings, drawing attendance from all corners of campus.
What the SIO Will Do for You
- Make a room reservation
- Assist with advertising – SIO social media, OWU Daily entries, poster in the HWCC atrium, announcement on HWCC atrium television
- Provide funding for pre-approved items, up to $250.00; no funds will be distributed that were not pre-approved/after the event
- Confirm your interest in participating at least two weeks in advance and provide details requested below
- Be creative in designing your event
- Advertise – consider requesting funding for fliers and other publicity in addition to what the SIO offers
- Set up your event in a timely manner
- Staff & run your event
- Clean up after your event
Note: Fields marked with a red dot are required.