INTERESTED IN STARTING A NEW STUDENT ORGANIZATION?
All the forms and information necessary for proposing a new recognized student organization is listed below. Included at the bottom of the page is a timeline explaining the overall process, sample documents, and a resource list.
These documents help the committee make an informed decision about the proposed organization. Please be sure accurately complete and upload all the following materials on your proposal:
- Complete New Student Organization Proposal Form
- Constitution & Bylaws
- Membership List
- Campus Advisor Agreement Form
- Review Resource List
Fall 2020 Registration Timeline
- Thursday, August 20: New RSO form opens on Engage
- Friday, September 4: Deadline to submit new RSO form
- Week of September 7: Committee reviews applications
- Week of September 14: Applicants are contacted about progress and informed of any updates, corrections, or need for clarification. Students are asked to resubmit the application for the final recommendation.
- Week of September 21: Committee meets to do a final review and inform the organization if it has been approved or not recommended.
If you have any questions, contact Dina Daltorio, Assistant Director of Student Involvement.