Ohio Wesleyan strives to help young alumni stay connected to OWU and each other through a variety of programs and events that cater to the needs and desires of the University’s youngest graduates. We aim to: provide relevant social, educational, networking and service programming; develop alumni leadership in recent graduates; and strengthen participation in the Ohio Wesleyan Fund.
IT STARTS WITH YOUR ADDRESS
If we have your preferred email and street addresses, you’ll get invitations to special events, announcements and news updates.
There are numerous ways to be involved as a young alumnus/a:
- Find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @OWUYA!
- Participate in young alumni events
- Serve as part of a Bishop PRIDE Young Alumni Committee and help plan events in your area
- Be a member of your 5th or 10th reunion committee
- Volunteer as a mentor through the Bishop Network
- Help recruit prospective students as a member of A/PART (the Alumni/Parent Admissions Recruitment Team)
- Serve as a class agent for the Ohio Wesleyan Fund
If you are interested in getting involved in any of the ways listed above please contact the Alumni Relations Office at email@example.com or (740) 368-3325.