We are entering into the final chapter of our undergraduate careers at Ohio Wesleyan University. For all of us, it has taken hard work, sacrifice, and dedication to reach this important milestone, and our last semester together promises to make the most of it! The 2021 Senior Advisory Board is hard at work planning safe and welcoming events for the final semester.
Due to this unique year of COVID-19 protocols, most of our events will be optional and priced à la carte.
All of these events and celebrations are supported by Senior Dues. Dues and event tickets are required if you plan to participate in class events planned by the Advisory Board. We will update this page with more information on events as they are announced.
Senior Dues $50.00: Pay Here
• Countdown to Commencement Celebration Days (100 days, 50 days, 25 days) with senior recognition activities
• Virtual Senior Events through Spring 2021 (such as game nights with prizes)
• 2021 Celebration package (senior class shirt and other swag voted on by Senior Class)
• Senior networking night April 12
• Complimentary yearbook sponsored by Office of Advancement and SAB
• Complimentary headshot sponsored by Career Connection
PARENTS - IF PAYING FOR YOUR STUDENT'S DUES ONLINE, PLEASE PUT THEIR NAME IN THE COMMENTS BOX. THIS WILL ENSURE DUES ARE CREDITED TO THE CORRECT STUDENT. THANK YOU!
Tentative / Optional Add-on Costs (Each ticket price will depend on event/activity costs and COVID-19 restrictions):
- Cap and Gown for Commencement ($40.00, purchased directly through the OWU Campus Store)
- Senior Night at The Backstretch
- Other senior week events (pending Covid-19 safety standards). Examples of events:
- Faculty and Staff event with graduating class
- Senior Day at the Columbus Zoo
- Cap and Gown decorating
- Final Lap Afterparty
- Senior Day at the Delaware Food Truck Depot
- Senior Day at Polaris Top Golf during Senior Week (tentatively Friday, May 28, 2021)
More information on these events will be shared via email and updated here.