This week is sponsored by the office of Counseling Services as well as, Student Engagement and Success, and the JED Foundation, in an effort to reduce the stigma surrounding mental health, and improve visibility and connection within the campus community. Although these are NOT individual counseling sessions, they are an opportunity to engage with a mental health professional and discuss strategies for self-care in order to give you the tools to achieve your academic goals!
- Monday, March 27th, Eco-Friendly Crafts: Make a Vision Board! 11am-1pm, HamWill 304
- Monday, March 27th, Ice Cream with the Counselors, 3:30-5pm, JayWalk
- Tuesday, March 28th, Chair Massage, 11am-1pm, HamWill Atrium
- Wednesday, March 29th, Meditation, 11am-1pm, Chapel in HamWill
- Friday, March 31st, Walk with the Counselors, meet at Selby Stadium, 4-5pm.
OWU Sponsoring Organization/Office: Counseling ServicesContact: Vicki Blommel at firstname.lastname@example.org