Hoping to land an internship, summer job or a full time position? Nervous about interviewing? A Mock Interview will help immensely as you prepare for your future career! As they say – practice makes perfect – and this is your opportunity to make mistakes, receive feedback, and excel when you meet the employer at a future interview.
* If you need to arrive late or leave early, we can work to accommodate your schedule! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this request.
OWU Career Connection is pleased to offer our inaugural Mock Interview Event on Thursday, October 28th from 5:45-7:30 p.m. in the HWCC Benes Rooms. This is a truly unique opportunity that will allow you to gain exposure to a variety of employers and Alumni who will be interviewing you. There will be 10+ interview ""stations"" where you will be asked one question and receive feedback on your answer before moving to the next table. You may be rotating in pairs, which will also allow you to observe your peers' answers to questions. The mock interview portion of the event will last 1.5 hours, and then you will have 15 minutes for open mingling.
Why Should You Attend?
- Engage personally with 10+ Employers and Alumni!
- Practice your interview in a friendly setting.
- Receive feedback and valuable techniques for your interview.
- Enjoy appetizers & refreshments.
- Have fun!
We hope you will join us for this interactive and engaging event. Further details, including the interviewer participants, will be sent your way closer to the event. Please register to hold your spot and receive updates. Please direct any questions on the event to Leigh Mascolino, Director of Career Development, at email@example.com.