First-year students (U.S. and International) for fall can accept the offer of admission by submitting a $400 enrollment fee on or before May 1. Early payment of your enrollment fee provides savings on the fee itself. Please note: The enrollment fee is not refundable if you do not enroll.
- Enrollment fee paid by January 15, 2023 = $100
- Enrollment fee paid between January 16 - March 15, 2023 = $200
- Enrollment fee paid after March 15, 2023 = $400
Transfer students (U.S. or International) can accept the offer of admission by submitting a $400 enrollment fee by the date indicated in your offer of admission. Please note: The enrollment fee is not refundable if you do not enroll.
U.S students have two ways to pay the enrollment fee:
- Use your credit card or U.S. electronic check to pay your enrollment fee online.
- Send us your check by mail. Please make your check payable to “Ohio Wesleyan University” and mail it to the following address:
Office of Admission
Ohio Wesleyan University
61 S. Sandusky St.
Delaware, OH 43015
International students have four ways to pay the enrollment fee:
- United States Check: You may pay by check if you have a U.S. bank account. Note: The issued check must be from an account in a United States bank.
- Money Transfer: You may transfer or wire money from a local bank to the bank with which Ohio Wesleyan has an account. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for banking information.
- International Money Order or Draft: If the funds can be withdrawn from a United States bank.
- Online: Use your credit card to pay your enrollment fee online.