You and your small group will try out low- and high-element challenge activities, as well as exciting large group games. You’ll have competitions between groups and work to support your group members as they push themselves to meet their goals. Evenings will be spent by the campfire and in conversations about college life.
Clothes and required items:
- Casual clothes for 3 days – these may get dirty!
- 3-4 T-shirts
- 1 long sleeve shirt
- 1 pair long pants
- 1 pair closed toe shoes
- 1 hat with brim
- Casual clothes for evenings – shorts and T-shirts
- Jacket/ sweatshirt for the evenings if it’s cool
- Rain jacket or umbrella
- Sleeping bag or Sheets and a blanket (You’ll be sleeping on flat-based bunk beds with mattresses)
- Towel and shower supplies – flip flops for the showers and walk to the bath house
- Small notebook/journal and pen/pencil
- Bug spray
- Flashlight or headlamp
- Any medications you take
- A small item or picture that represents you and would help others get to know you – these will be shared in small group
- Camera, chargers for phones, etc.
- Frisbee, football, etc.
- Card or board games
- Musical instrument
Do not bring:
- Drugs or alcohol
- Fireworks or firearms
- Expensive electronics (iPods, Bluetooth speakers, etc.) or anything you would not want to lose the week before classes
- Excessive cash (you will not need any spending money during the trip, but may want a little)
- Anything else you know you should not have. If there are questions, please feel free to ask!