Students can enter their previous and current course work into a free user account then see which courses have been awarded transfer credit at Ohio Wesleyan University.
Remember, if a course is not in Transferology this does not mean it does not transfer. It means we just need to review it for a transfer equivalency. This extra step ensures that the student gets the best evaluation for course they took.
Directions for Transferology
- Go to http://www.transferology.com/school/owu or click the above image.
- Create an Account (This is free!)
- Enter the school the student is currently attending or has attended under School Name
- Under Taken enter which term and year the course was taken
- Under Department enter the department/subject of the course
- Then select the correct course from the list provide by clicking the Green Plus Sign
- Continue this process until all courses have been uploaded
- Click Search for Matches. This will generate a list of the courses that have earned credit at Ohio Wesleyan before. If your selected course does not show up with a match is simply means that we need to review the course description or syllabi in order to determine how your course might transfer in to Ohio Wesleyan.