INTERESTED IN STARTING A NEW STUDENT ORGANIZATION?
All the forms and information necessary for proposing a new recognized student organization is listed below. Included at the bottom of the page is a timeline explaining the overall process, sample documents, and a resource list.
These documents help the committee make an informed decision about the proposed organization. Please be sure thoroughly accurately complete all the following materials:
- New Student Organization Proposal Form
- Constitution & Bylaws
- Membership List
- Campus Advisor Agreement Form
- Resource List
Spring 2020 Registration Timeline
- Friday, January 31: All applications due on Engage
- Week of February 3 : Committee reviews applications
- Week of February 10: Applicants are contacted about progress and informed of any updates, corrections, or need for clarification. Students are asked to resubmit the application for the final recommendation.
- Week of February 17: Committee meets to do a final review and inform the organization if it has been approved or not recommended.
If you have any questions, contact Dina Daltorio, Assistant Director of Student Involvement.
All documents must be submitted to the Student Involvement Office by the third Friday of the semester (January 31, 2020 at 5pm) in order to be reviewed by the committee.