INTERESTED IN STARTING A NEW CLUB?
All the forms and information necessary for proposing a new recognized student organization is listed below. Included at the bottom of the page is a flow chart explaining the overall process, sample documents, and a resource list.
These documents help the committee make an informed decision about the proposed organization. Please be sure thoroughly accurately complete all the following materials:
- New Club Proposal Form
- Membership Spreadsheet
- Campus Advisor Agreement Form
- Resource List
Fall 2019 Registration Timeline
- Friday, September 6: All documents due to the Student Involvement Office
- Week of September 9: Committee reviews applications
- Week of September 16: Applicants are contacted about progress and informed of any updates, corrections, or need for clarification. Students are asked to resubmit the application for the final recommendation.
- Week of September 23: Committee meets to do a final review and inform the organization if it has been approved or not recommended.
If you have any questions, contact Dina Daltorio, Assistant Director of Student Involvement.
All documents must be submitted to the Student Involvement Office by the third Friday of the semester (September 6, 2019 at 5pm) in order to be reviewed by the committee.