Our popular series, Bishop+, provides a wealth of information on a variety of topics ranging from academics to student life to The OWU Connection.
In these live and pre-recorded sessions, you'll hear from panels of OWU students, staff, and faculty who answer common questions asked by students and parents like you! Click the links below to register for an event.
- October 21 at 7 p.m. EDT: Think Big, Go Global, Get Real: The OWU Connection
- November 4 at 7 p.m. EST: Success Outside the Classroom: Support and Resources for OWU Students
- November 11 at 6 p.m. EST: Building Community while Maintaining Health & Safety on Campus
- November 18 at 7 p.m. EST: Rock Solid Advice featuring President Rock Jones and OWU Alumni
- December 2 at 7 p.m. EST: Sending your Student to OWU (for Parents and Families)
Bishop+ International Edition
- October 21 at 11 a.m. EDT: All about Spring Admission/Starting in January
- November 4 at 9 a.m. EST: Tips for Interviewing
- November 11 at 9 a.m. EST: Advice on Applying for Financial Aid and Merit Scholarships
- November 16 at 10 a.m. EST: Advice on Applying for Financial Aid and Merit Scholarships
- December 16 at 10 a.m. EST: Advice on Applying for Financial Aid and Merit Scholarships
Bishop+ Transfer Edition
- October 21 at 3 p.m. EDT: All You Need to Know to Transfer to OWU
- November 2 at 5:30 p.m. EST: All You Need to Know to Transfer to OWU
- November 19 at 7 p.m. EST: All You Need to Know to Transfer to OWU
Supplement your on-campus visit and the above virtual events with rich content from previously recorded Bishop+ sessions covering OWU's majors, programs, student life, and more. Click here or scroll down to watch!
Please note the registration links provided are for prospective students and their families. If you are a school counselor or independent consultant, please click here to register for any of the events you would like to attend.