Following the recommendations of the Ohio Department of Health and Governor DeWine, Ohio Wesleyan University is implementing different protocols to help stem the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus). We wanted to share some of these updates with you, and also provide you information on how to keep in touch with us.
Ohio Wesleyan has implemented remote learning for current students for the remainder of the spring semester. During this time frame, the Offices of Admission and Financial Aid will also be closed to visitors, but we will remain open for your questions via phone and email. We do have several ways, however, that we hope you can feel connected to campus.
- Tour OWU's historic campus and state-of-the-art academic and athletic facilities using our virtual tour. You can choose where you want to go at your own pace!
- Create a Custom Viewbook based on your own interests and discover OWU's 90+ majors, programs, and student life opportunities.
- Listen to us wherever you are! Tune in to our podcast series, Bishop Banter, and hear from experts about life on campus, academics, athletics, Summer Orientation, Camp Oh-Wooo and more!
- Chat one-on-one with your admission counselor. Register for a time that works for you. And, of course, email/text/call your counselor at any time. We're here for you!
- Register for an introductory remote infosession (Mon. - Sat.) or explore topics during our Bishop+ interactive sessions with current students, faculty, and admission staff.
- Interact with current students, faculty, or staff through our Ask-A-Bishop chat feature at owu.edu. Select a Bishop Buddy to chat with based on shared interests! You can expect a response within 24 hours.
- Follow OWU on Instagram to see how our students are making the most of this unique situation.
- Sit in on a 3-minute OWU class and see our terrific faculty in action on YouTube.
We hope to make connecting with OWU as seamless as possible in the next couple of months as you make your college decision. If there is anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to reach out! And, if you would like more up-to-date information about OWU and COVID-19, you can view that on our website here.