The purpose of the Council shall be to promote the well-being of the fraternity system at Ohio Wesleyan University through the participation by alumni in fraternity affairs.
In pursuance of its purpose, the Council shall seek to accomplish the following objectives:
- Establish a set of principles and goals to guide the fraternity chapters in a system-wide renaissance movement, and in the maintenance of the system in such a manner as to further the goals of the University and the individual fraternities.
- Provide the primary focus of an effort to secure active participation by alumni of each chapter in chapter activities.
- Provide a channel of communication between alumni and the students on a system-wide basis by establishing relations with the student Interfraternity Council.
- Jason Milligan ‘93 (Delta Tau Delta) - President
- Scott Donaldson '02 (Delta Tau Delta) - Vice President
- Matthew Kear '99 (Alpha Sigma Phi) - Secretary
- Mitchell Briant ‘07 (Delta Tau Delta) - Treasurer
Want to get involved?
- Email: GreekAlumni@owu.edu
Upcoming AIFC meetings
The Ohio Wesleyan Alumni Interfraternity Council (AIFC) meets three times a year: fall, winter, spring. During each summer the AIFC hosts a joint meeting with the Alumnae Panhellic Council (APHC).
*AIFC 2017-18 Meetings dates (all meetings are scheduled to be hosted in the Monnett Room of the Mowry Alumni Center):
- August 26, 2017 @ 10 a.m.
* Meeting dates and venue are subject to change.
Greek Life Resources
- Fraternity & Sorority History at OWU
- The Truth about Greek Life - Family Weekend handout from AIFC & APHC to Parents
- Fraternities & Sororities: Understanding Life Outcomes - A Gallup Education Report