Ask A Bishop Series
'Ask a Bishop' events are fun and educational events featuring OWU alumni, faculty & students. Join us from the comfort of your home and walk away with new ideas, information and maybe even a new skill!
- Past Event Recordings
- President and CEO of A to Z Wineworks with Amy Prosenjak '94
- Concert with Sean Kay
- Sr. Vice President of Public Affairs, Cleveland's MLB team, Bob DiBiasio '77
- We Are in Control of Our Health, featuring Dr. Bert DuPont '61
- Become the Top Chef in your Bishop Kitchen with OWU students & faculty- July 1st cooking class
- Become a Top Chef in your Bishop Kitchen Series, Backyard BBQ & Brew, Featuring Chris Sayer '99
- Dr. Koritha Mitchell '96 talks on similarities of Lynching and Anti-LGBT Violence
- Top Chef in Your Bishop Kitchen "Meals Low on Cost, High on Taste!"
- Mic Kreutzer '22 presents, "Learning Terminology and Language in the LGBTQIA+ Community"
- Dr. Nicole Detling '97, "Build Mental Toughness During Struggle"
- Top Chef in Your Bishop Kitchen - Let's Get Ready for the Holidays
- The Room Where it Happens with Jai Chabria '99
- Ask A Bishop: The Future of OWU. A Look at First-Generation College Students and What it Means to be the First in your Family to Earn a College Degree
- Fraternity & Sorority Life Town Hall
- Upcoming Events